We are excited to announce the launch of Whole-COMM’s country pages, aimed at improving stakeholder engagement and facilitating communication with local residents and migrant people interested in the projects. These pages provide relevant information about the project, its results, and outputs in different languages spoken in respective countries.
The purpose of these pages is to overcome language barriers. While the primary language of the website remains English, the country pages offer translated content specific to each country, including blogs, news, and events. Stakeholders, policymakers, new and existing residents can now access valuable information in different languages and stay updated on the project’s progress.
We are pleased to announce that the Country Pages are now available on our website. To access them, visit the Countries section or use the following direct links:
- Austria – https://whole-comm.eu/austria/
- Belgium (Dutch) – https://whole-comm.eu/belgium-dutch/
- Belgium (French) – https://whole-comm.eu/belgium-french/
- Canada (English) – https://whole-comm.eu/canada-english/
- Germany – https://whole-comm.eu/germany/
- Italy – https://whole-comm.eu/italy
- Netherlands – https://whole-comm.eu/netherlands/
- Spain – https://whole-comm.eu/spain/
- Sweden – https://whole-comm.eu/sweden
- Turkey – https://whole-comm.eu/turkey/
We encourage you to explore these pages and find out about migrant integration in small and medium-sized towns and rural areas in different languages.
Photo by Alex Andrews